This map is at the printer and should be available to order by December 20. If you would like to be one of the first to hear about the new maps being available, please click here to enter your e-mail address!
Westchester Trails Map - 2020 - 1st edition
Three-map set, map #s 130, 131 & 132
Our Westchester Trails Map is a three-map set featuring three popular parks in Westchester County, New York. Rockefeller State Park Preserve, the largest state park in Westchester County, Ward Pound Ridge Reservation, the largest Westchester County Park, and Teatown, the largest privately-owned preserve in the county, are all shown in great detail. The maps are printed in vibrant color on waterproof and tear-resistant Tyvek, and are a must-have for discovering and exploring outstanding trails in Westchester County.
Covering more than 160 miles of marked trails, this brand new 1st edition of Westchester Trails is sure to become a popular go-to resource for trails in Westchester County. All maps include detailed junction-to-junction trail mileage numbers, 10-foot elevation contour lines, parking areas, public transportation access points, scenic viewpoints, historical points of interest, and UTM gridlines.
Map 130 features the vast trail network at Rockefeller State Park Preserve, including the nearby Rockwood Hall Area. Map 131 features the large trail system at Westchester County's Ward Pound Ridge Reservation. Map 132 covers the varied trail network at and around Teatown, with the map front including a large detailed map of Teatown itself and a map on the reverse covering the expanded Greater Teatown area. Several recent new trails and trail relocations in all of these parks have been included to make these the most up-to-date and accurate maps of these popular parks.
Map features include:
- More than 160 miles of marked trails in Westchester County, New York
- Parklands including Rockefeller State Park Preserve, Ward Pound Ridge Reservation, Teatown, Croton Gorge Park, Kitchawan Preserve, Old Croton Aqueduct, and the North County Trailway
- Detailed junction-to-junction trail mileage numbers
- 10-foot elevation contours
- Convenient map sizes to carry and use on the trail
- Inset map showing the parks and connecting trails in the Greater Teatown area
- Parkland boundaries
- Unmaintained trails and woods roads
- Parking areas and train/bus public transportation access points
- Viewpoints and other points of interest
- Park contact information, history, and regulations
- UTM coordinate grid for navigation
Our Westchester Trails Map is also available on Apple and Android mobile devices through the Avenza Maps app, including as a Bundle of the 4 maps. To get the maps, see the links above (to the right of the cover graphic); also, to help ensure the Trail Conference receives as much of your support as possible, please consider making your purchase directly from that linked page rather than within the app itself. Learn more about the app here.
Trail Conference maps are built on more than 85 years of mapping experience. They are the trusted source for reliable trail information in the New York-New Jersey metropolitan region. These maps are "Made By the People Who Build the Trails" and are regularly updated with changes to the trails.