Fall '21 Trail Walker Is Here!
The latest issue of Trail Walker is here!
In the Fall 2021 edition, we share the vision and passion that founded our organization 100 years ago and how it lives on today in our mission and work. With the help of our partners and supporters, we aim to gain greater investment in our mission so we can tackle whatever challenges we face this year—and for the next 100 years.
Inside this issue, you'll find articles on:
- Mapping out the next 100 years for the Trail Conference
- Our volunteers in action improving trail experiences
- Trail improvements in Fahnestock State Park
- The latest work from our Conservation Corps crews building trails, protecting ecosystems, and helping the public
- Trail runners creating opportunities to grow the community and give back
- Efforts from the front lines of the spotted lanternfly battle
- And more!